Thursday, April 7, 2011

UnGoogleable Research – What I Already Know

My focus question is "How was the world created?" I already know that according  to scientist the whole universe was created by all the energy and matter was contained at one point was not an notexplosion but a event filling all of space with all of the particles of the embryonic universe rushing away from each other according to Edwin Hubble. I also know that according to the christian belief that the whole world was created by the word of God. Since God is almighty he can use any means, He wishes to bring something into being such as the forming of humans into earth from the earth. Additionally the two answers have different ideas and beliefs. By doing research, I hope to learn the real answer or more about these beliefs.

1 comment:

  1. Thats a hard one. Good luck kid. BTW YOU SOUND REALLY SMART AND ITS SCARING ME... JK LOL. What made you want to do this im kinda curuious?

    ReplyDelete