Sunday, April 10, 2011

Third Quarter Awards Review

There was an assembly at the audotorium on friday for the awards. The thing that was surprising me was that  most of the awards were for the girls and rarely any for the guys. It kind of made the guys look like as if we were dumb. The only part I actually enjoyed was Tamarquis and Kyhree in the back row, that was the only part that I liked t he rest wzas boring. I noticed that the people that won an award were winnig multiple awards. I think the next award assembly is going to be the same, boring, long, and the same people are going to win the awards.

2 comments:

  1. Do you think it is the fault of the students or the adults that more girls received awards than boys? Maybe the answer lies somewhere within the fact that the boys are more focused on entertainment than achievement---I got that from your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree us guys need to step it up

    ReplyDelete