Tuesday, April 5, 2011

UnGoogleable Research Paper – Website Evaluation Tips

I interviewed my house parent and he said that usually you can tell that  a website is a good resource to write a research paper because the website will give credit to those who he got the information from and or helped write the research paper. I also interviewed my other house parent and she said that usually you can tell that its a  website is a good resource to write a research paper because usually  its a  secondary source, so more peolpe can better and more information than one person. I interviewed a upperclassmen and she said that a website can be good for research paper if the person who wrote it is a well known writer or specializes in the topic he or she is writting on and not just a random person giving their opinion that dosn't know what he's talking about.

3 comments:

  1. Omg you did your homework and it is actually good. Nice Job Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job doing your homework Jesu. I knew you could do it! :]

    ReplyDelete