Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Kids in the Mud Scene

Characters:Tom-blonde hair, eight years old, white
:Sam-Dark brown hair, eight years old, white
Setting: At a mud puddle.
At Rise: Tom and Sam are playing in the mud.
Tom:Why did you push me into the mud.
Sam:HaHaHaHa.Because you push me push me first.HaHaHaHa
Tom:I got mud in my pants.
Tom:It smells good dough.
Sam:I dont want to take a shower after this.
Tom:Me neither.
Sam:I fell like a pig.
Tom:You are a pig.
Sam:Your mom.
Tom:She's your mom too.
Sam:She was your mom first.

5 comments:

  1. What a funny little punt at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesus this is hilarious, but what gave you the idea to write this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. [LOL] Great Scene!... Good job on your blog... keep it uP so you can get off two hour:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kool, it was funny, I hope the rest of your play is like this!

    ReplyDelete