Monday, June 6, 2011

Portfolio - Future

My goals for the future are to at least get my High School Diploma. After that Im just going to live life, find a decent job and go with the flow. I want to live my life without problems and just have a regular life without worring about anything. Most people want a good job, a nice house, and a wealthy life but I dont need all that. I just need the basic things in life to live and be happy. My main goal is to be happy. In order to achieve my goals I have to stay out of trouble and at least have a High School Diploma. I genuinely belive that I can achieve my goals because I'm sure that I'm in the right direction to achieve my goals right now while other people are worring about if their grades are good enough to go to college or what other people put in their heads and tring to live their dreams when dreams dont come true and when they dont achieve their goals they feel like failures.

3 comments:

  1. You have an interesting point of view Jesus, but just to let you know a high school diploma doesn't get you very much in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont need or want very much in life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jesus, I am glad you are not aiming for unrealistic goals. You know that more than a diploma is needed to pay rent and have fun. What do you want to do to earn money? Happiness is good, but food and shelter are important. You are smarter than this. :-)

    ReplyDelete